Well, I think the moral of last nights game is that
defense wins.... The team as a whole was not as strong
defensively as we could have been. Last night was our
first game against a team other the pathetic fuzzies
and I think it showed we could go head to head with
any team in this league. It showed we could beat any
team in this league. There were some highlights in
last games., unfortunately they were a little out
shadowed by the low lights, BUT alas, here they are:
1) Britt and Doug's pitching..... Few walks, good
strike to ball ratio and a solid performance all
around....
2) Rob Hanson's offensive outbreak. I think we have a
rising star in the making....
3) Craig Collen's Willis Reed'esque return to the
diamond. The fans later in the game appreciated the
effort....
4) Craigs behind the back catch in foul territory to
get the out...
The game ball goes to Hanson for the offensive
numbers. Good Work.....
In the future, we have to take more pitches. Jeff
Isaac was the only one with a walk in the game. Walks
rattle the pitcher and kills their confidence for the
next batters. And for the obvious reason that we get
runners on base. I have the new stats in this email. I
have us on the stats as 0-1. It is just easier that
way on the stat sheet. We are really 1-1..
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I don't think this is the program I will use in the
future but for right now, it is pretty good.
In conclusion, lock the woman and children up..... The
ugly monster inside SHATTERED DREAMS has just
awakend.....
AND IT DOESN'T LIKE TO LOSE....... see ya all on
Thursday night...
No comments:
Post a Comment