Thursday, April 19, 2007

Opening Night

by Jeff D

With so many changes the past few years it is hard to find the constant thread that brings everybody out.. Well, I am happy to say that Opening Night is finally here and SHATTEREDDREAMS IS BACK for its 6th season... (fireworks go off)
 
The feeling you get when you walk through the tunnel of a baseball game and you see the field for the first time is the felling I hope we all experience when we get to 111th st at 6:00 PM tonight. That feeling never changes and I hope it hasn't with all of you.
 
Realistically speaking, I am anticipating some sloppiness tonight, some awkward swings, and some over throws BUT, if the heart and will to win is there, that is something that you can't practice.. This team always has that..
 
Tonight will be a slobberknocker.. I welcome you all back to SHATTERED DREAMSSOFTBALL... the party begins at 6:00 tonight at 111th.... It can't come any sooner..
 
SD4L - JD

No comments:

Post a Comment