. . whether your name is Gehrig, or Ripken, DiMaggio, Robinson, Ellison, Collins, Miller, or Tallapragada, or that of some youngster who picks up his bat or puts on his glove, you are challenged by the game of softball to do your very best, day in and day out, and that's all I've ever tried to do.
-Cal Ripken Jr.
"An outfield composed of (Ty) Cobb, (Tris) Speaker and (Babe) Ruth, even with Ruth, lacks the combined power of Focker, Chizzle, Old Man River and Hansen"
"In Softball, there is something electrifying about Shattered Dreams. I had read so much about Jerry Miller, Ian rohin and Isaac. I had put those guys on a pedestal. They were something special. I really thought they put their pants on different, rather than one leg at a time." - Hank Aaron
"This team is full of Heart, Confidence and an over-whelming sense of PRIDE" -Jeffrey Dubs
Batting order and postitions:
1- Focker LF
2- Ian Rohin 1B
3- Ed Lover 3B
4- Chizzle LC
5- Collins SS
6- Hansen RF
7- Duff RC
8- Buj P
9- Raw Dog C
10- Shaft 2B
see ya all at 9:00!!!! SD4L
No comments:
Post a Comment